AVAILABLE POSITIONS IN CHANDLER, AZ
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for sales growth and development of new and continuous business for State Seal Company. Inside Sales is the first point of contact for daily customer service needs. Inside Sales works closely with Outside Sales for effective account management.
Essential/Major Elements of the Position:
- Develop knowledge of State Seal Company products, processes and capabilities
- Creates Quotations for new business in adherence with SSC policies and considers costs
- for labor, freight and purchase of raw materials or finished parts
- Relationship management providing excellent customer service and business retention
- with assigned accounts
- Project management coordinating customer projects including materials, tooling and
- manufacturing orders as part of a larger team to include Outside Sales, Manufacturing
- and Quality Control, as appropriate
- Place and expedite Purchase Orders in accordance with company need while considering
- scheduled lead times and cost of the order
Skills and abilities Required:
- Sales and negotiating skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite
Education Level Desired:
College or Technical Degree is preferred
Prior Experience Required:
3+ years of inside/outside sales
Outside Sales Account Managers are directly responsible for expanding existing business and generating new business for State Seal Company. Candidate will be responsible for generating, soliciting and closing new accounts as well as maintaining existing relationships.
- Develop specific territory growth plan and provide updates on progress vs. plan.
- Identify and generate new sales opportunities via in person meetings, field calls, telephone, internet, referrals and industry network.
- Meet with prospective clients to secure their business. Execute appropriate follow-up client meetings to complete sales process.
- Maintain existing accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (10+ years of experience may qualify in lieu of degree)
- Proven Sales Track Record – Industrial/Technical sales experience desired
- Aerospace and Defense background desirable
- Computer skills including Outlook and Microsoft Office
- The ability to work independently and manage time effectively are imperative. 50% Travel.
This role is responsible for operating equipment to meet daily customer demand and production schedule. The Machine Operator runs product efficiently and ensures safety and quality standards are maintained at all times. The Machine Operator will manufacture products by using a variety of CNC equipment, work instructions and test equipment to perform a series of operations to correctly manufacture specified parts. Once the equipment is set up the provide parts to the quality department for sign off on parts and process.
- Work with supervisor and team leads to manage and prioritize work assignments to ensure customer demand and the production schedule are met.
- Complete employee training to ensure that procedures are followed and meet all quality requirements.
- Use basic problem-solving skills to ensure stable operation of the equipment.
- Report problems or concerns with quality, processes, equipment, materials and labor to Production Supervisor.
- Pull correct materials for work orders assigned to the manufacturing floor.
- Identify and support continuous improvement efforts with Production Supervisor.
- Participate as an active member of the production team and manufacture products.
- Follow documented policies and procedures as designated by the company’s Quality System.
- Follow detailed manufacturing instructions, processes and procedures.
- Complete required documentation relating to business or regulatory requirements.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area to facilitate manufacturing functions.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and blueprints, procedure manuals.
- Ability to communicate effectively through oral and written communications.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Ability to work with others collaboratively.
- Strong organizational skills and basic math skills.
- Manufacturing experience.
- Lean manufacturing and continual process improvement experience.
- Converting experience strongly desired.
- A great work ethic and the willingness to learn.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel, and the ability to talk and hear.
- Ability to frequently sit, stand, walk, reach with hands and arm’s length, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, and crouch.
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision requirements include close vision and color vision.
The Warehouse Picker is chosen for his/her performance and knowledge of warehouse operations. The person chosen for this position leads by example, pays attention to detail, follows instructions and assists the Warehouse Manager with all warehouse functions.
- Proper use of warehouse equipment.
- Accurate reading and following of sales order/manufacture order instructions.
- Recording part counts, lot, batch and cure (if applicable) and scrap amounts.
- Proper packaging (i.e., protect materials throughout handling and shipping).
- Equipment preventative maintenance (if requested and trained to perform).
- Preform cycle counts.
- Maintain a clean work environment.
- Storage and identification of raw material/finish good stock.
- Recording of labor for parts kitted/packaged.
- Follow safety protocol in your area.
- Contribute to warehouse feasibility meetings (if requested).
- Must have the ability to do basic math.
- Daily communication with warehouse manager of any inquires and to ensure the flow of work meets the demands of our customer base.
- Able to run open sales order(s) report to manage on time shipments.
- Must have a valid driver’s license to drive company vehicles for pickup and deliveries. ∙ Performs other duties as required.
- Performs other duties as required.
- MINIMUM HIGH SCHOOL OR EQUIVALENT/MINIMUM <1 YEARS IN A RELATED FIELD
Use the form below to apply for available positions.
© 2018 State Seal Company. All Rights Reserved.